2016年1月18日 星期一

A "me Day"



"I can only give people my best self when I take good care of myself."


This is what I get from Regina Brett's blog.


She gave herself a  "ME" day every week on her calendar, write a big "ME"  with a pink sticky notes like a heart shape.



This is what I started doing since late last year, but sometimes can't be as luxurious as a day a week but a day a month. Or an hour a day, or even two-three hours a week.


Just devote this "ME" time as a private date with myself, refill, recharge and relax.  I will go for a moive, read a little, have a walk, have a cup of coffee, window shopping or driving nowhere..


Then we will be ready for ourselves.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

父母效能訓練課程 [2019年9月][荔枝角]

Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.) 父母效能訓練 課程    (2019 年 9 月份 )周二荔枝角廣東話班 父母效能訓練 (P.E.T.) 是現時全球首屈一指的親子育兒課程。 P.E.T. 是由屢獲殊榮的心理學...